Eagles tears

Cmac

Reaction score
iggles suck. They won't be back. DAL will be in the SB
We've said this for quite some time now. Last year........."rams suck. They won't be back. DAL will be in the SB." I hope you haven't waited, as long as I have.

RonWashington

Reaction score
giphy.gif

I never get tired of this one

Was that Bradberry ?

:espn:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Nooo. So glad he isn't our coach. We are already universally hated. Then we'd just be universally hated team with a tool as our coach. He's on the right team and they deserve each other.
I would hang it up as a Cowboys fan if he were our coach.

khiladi

Reaction score
Even the Bradbury said that it was defensive holding on him. Philly fans don’t have a leg to stand on if they say the refs lost them the game.

Letting KC score on every second half possession and Hurts having a forced fumble on himself cost them the game.
It’s not even disputable. It was clear holding and it affected Mahomes timing, as Mahomes basically had him keyed on the route and saw it the whole way. The play was perfectly called and it was nothing but open space for the WR.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find it hilarious so many are rejoicing in the Eagles loss as if that somehow elevates the Cowboys. We would still be hungover from making it to an NFC title game.

May it be us losing to Mahomes next year.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I only watched the very end when everyone was crying. The holding call about sums up the NFL these days...on an uncatchable ball no less. My tears of joy can’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Im
Listening to Philly sports talk this morning. The crying over the holding call is amazing. Lmaoooo

HungryLion

Reaction score
It’s not even disputable. It was clear holding and it affected Mahomes timing, as Mahomes basically had him keyed on the route and saw it the whole way. The play was perfectly called and it was nothing but open space for the WR.
I agree that it was clear holding. I mean I get the argument of “let them play” at that point in the game. Because I like when the refs let them play.

But it was definitely holding. And without the hold, Mahomes makes that throw and the chiefs get a first down anyway.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It wasnt a hold or DPI .

But hey . . .
Too bad Bradberry, the guy called for it, doesn’t agree. He admitted on air that he got caught looking in the backfield and held the receiver from getting behind him. He admits grabbing the jersey was a bad decision.