Eagles TE's the key

dfense

Reaction score
I hope Wade Philips really emphasizes the covering the TE's. With a lot of attention paid to Westbrook, Akin and Bradie better keep an eye on the no name TE's the Eagles have been working into the game plans.

I can see lots of play action by McNabb that involves the TE getting behind the Cowboys overaggressive MLB play.

Reid always has a new wrinkle for the Cowboys.

Maybe Winston Justice will get a chance to showcase his talents!:rolleyes:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Myself I think the big key is Westbrook, how he goes so goes the Philly offense. He is the spark for that team both in running and receiving

Reaction score
dfense;1737373 said:
I hope Wade Philips really emphasizes the covering the TE's. With a lot of attention paid to Westbrook, Akin and Bradie better keep an eye on the no name TE's the Eagles have been working into the game plans.

I can see lots of play action by McNabb that involves the TE getting behind the Cowboys overaggressive MLB play.

Reid always has a new wrinkle for the Cowboys.

^^Are you kidding me? Bradie James and Akin Ayodele are doing just peachy. They are the least of our problems. If LJ has a good day it will be because of that fat overrated safety we have. Yeah that sounds about right. *sarcasm*

MagicMan

Reaction score
dfense;1737373 said:

Yea, he does a great impression of a subway turnstile....:laugh2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;1738349 said:
^^Are you kidding me? Bradie James and Akin Ayodele are doing just peachy. They are the least of our problems. If LJ has a good day it will be because of that fat overrated safety we have. Yeah that sounds about right. *sarcasm*

i heard Ken Hamlin had some plastic surgery to remove some of his jaw, so you can get rid of the fat portion

;)