Eagles to interview Kellen Moore

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think hiring Moore may be what turns Hurts into an ex-Eagle.

More so, I think we should be hoping they don’t hire Fangio. Prescott seems to have a tough time with his schemes.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
So if Harbaugh let's him go it's either because he wants to run his own offense or start fresh with his own offensive coaching staff including OC and it really doesn't have anything to do with Kellen Moore's play calling specifically. Or he has seen enough of Kellen Moore's system and doesn't believe Kellen Moore to be the same offensive minded genius others believe him to be. So cut him because he thinks Kellen Moore is going to hold him back as a head coach and Herbert back as a QB if he is on the Chargers offensive coaching staff.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I can’t wait to see Hurts’ face on 3rd and ten when AJ, Devontae, and Goedert all run 7 yard curls across the field.

Once Kellen Moore calls enough curl routes and tries to limit Hurts using his legs by calling more of a traditional style offense and shows his poor situational awareness during key moments and drives in some games. Hurts will be missing Brian Johnson and wishing he the Eagles stuck with him instead of replacing him with Moore. lol

quickccc

Reaction score
Moore couldn't cut it with our MVP like QB, what make him think he can do anything with Hurts?

At least the eagles will cut Hurts lose if he continues to stink up the joint.

We like our QB.
McCarthy could not cut it with our MVP like QB either

same playoff failure results .. :(

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Harbaugh's deal with LA basically comes with a blank check for football power. He will bring in a GM he agrees with and a staff he agrees with. Good, bad, or indifferent, he isn't going to be beholden to the leftovers of the Brandon Staley regime. Deals like that are for coaching schlubs like McCarthy who have no leverage.

jgboys1

Reaction score
McCarthy could not cut it with our MVP like QB either

same playoff failure results .. :(
I’m starting to see a pattern here!
One constant is always in the equation!

Dak + McCarthy = nothing
Dak + Moore = nothing
Dak + Shottenheimer = nothing
Dak + Linehan = nothing.
Dak + Garrett = nothing.

The Garrett is one I let side, but how many more HCs and OCs are we going to change before we realize the problem might not be them?

Last edited:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
If Kellen is still getting this much interview attention, then apparently he is not as bad around the league, as fans here want to make him out to be.
he was the scapegoat for the crap at qb.
and it was the only choice.

at that time you couldnt fire your newly signed hc.
what we will do after 24. again because of our sorry *** at qb.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I’m starting to see a pattern here!
One constant is always in the equation!

Dak + McCarthy = nothing
Dak + Moore = nothing
Dak + Shottenheimer = nothing
Dak + Garrett = nothing.

The Garrett is one I let side, but how many more HCs and OCs are we going to change before we realize the problem might not be them?
add:

Dak + Linehan = nothing

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moore on offense and Fangio on defense would destroy us. We'd have no answer for it.