Eagles trade C Cam Jurgens to Ravens

I know we want to hate on their fans and the team in general but this is a move that’s bad for us.

They got a 2nd round pick for a guy they were benching to make room for an UDFA who spent all of last season on IR. A huge overpay by the Ravens.
Im just loving the complete unraveling going on to be honest. I think it gets much more unstable once we hear about what's really happening in Philly. The leaks will come out. Pressure is mounting.
 
In always around. You gotta ping me though or I may miss your comment
LOL, Aero I Like you man. You are a real fan. I knew you would be here. Use to be a stealers fan CPanther that would post a lot, not seen him in years, he disappeared like Pappy, Mountain and Aria (who we use to talk about backs and he would always say Barkley was better than Zeke).
 
Bet Howie is regretting taking that Wr in round 1 about now.
Probably...but honestly that first round has been mostly unimpactful. Even top guys like David Bailey and Ruben Baine have looked bad. So far

But you watch . Philly won't settle for being "middle of the road" like we do. If they think their SuperBowl window has shut (which is their only goal...anything shirt of a SB win is complete failure to them) with this current group, they will put on a Tank Job show like we've never seen before, in an effort to retool everything in as short a time as possible, just like they did after winning the SB in 2018. By 2022, they'd already done a complete rebuild and were back in the SB again with a whole new group.

I hate them....but I have to admire that. Let's just say.. they aren't worried about circulating propaganda about their revenue ranking like Jerry is....even though they're still upper echelon in that depth too
 
Probably...but honestly that first round has been mostly unimpactful. Even top guys like David Bailey and Ruben Baine have looked bad. So far

But you watch . Philly won't settle for being "middle of the road" like we do. If they think their SuperBowl window has shut (which is yheir only goal...anything shirt of a SB win is cimplete failure to them) with this current group, they will put on a Tank Job show like we've never seen in an effort to retool everything in as short a time as possible, just like they did after winning the SB in 2018. By 2022, they'd already done a complete rebuild and we back in the SB with a whole new group.

I hate them....but I have to admire that. Let's just say.. they aren't worried about circulating propaganda about their revenue ranking like Jerry is....even though they're still upper echelon in that depth too
And unlike the NBA stepping in to stop Sam Hinkie with the 76ers, the Eagles will pull somehow pull off the tank.
 
This is why Roseman is a great GM. He has no interest if the ceiling is mediocrity. I wonder if they'll move Hurts.
Ding ding ding. He does not care if they are terrible over this season and next if it means a faster turnaround. Some fans here should think about the wisdom. But, but, but you are giving up when you got a “franchise” QB who has been to two SB’s. I don’t understand how you don’t use all the next five years first and or second round picks to get a player one slight notch above the current guy to hopefully avoid a 5 win season and thankfully win 7 games.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,220
Messages
14,673,468
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top