rambo2
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 34,348
- Reaction score
- 24,175
I'm just glad that the Eagles could finish last.You'll have to excuse rambo, he's not very rational.
I'm just glad that the Eagles could finish last.You'll have to excuse rambo, he's not very rational.
I don’t think Lemon has done a thing so far this season….Bye Bye Hurts. They didn't choose AJ Brown over him...they were scrapping the whole thang.
Kinda makes the Lemon pick look bad upon reflection.
A few roadblocks to that.This is why Roseman is a great GM. He has no interest if the ceiling is mediocrity. I wonder if they'll move Hurts.
That's fine. Doesn't change the fact Roseman is one of the best GMs in football having produced two SB teams in the last 5 years and just traded an injured OG who was talking about retirement last year for a 2nd round pick.I'm just glad that the Eagles could finish last.
He had 3 catches this week on like one drive and Eagles fans were giddy.I don’t think Lemon has done a thing so far this season….
Howie does thisJurgens has been awful this year and last due to back issues/surgury. He was about to be benched and was no longer playing center the past 2 games. How Howie got a 5 and a 2 for him is a minor miracle.
Really? We took the Packers and Steelers to the cleaners twice very recentlyHowie does this
while our GM gets taken to the cleaners regularly
The Ravens needed help at center. But a 2028 2nd is pretty rich for a guy who travelled to Columbia for stem cell treatment for chronic back pain last summer and is currently in concussion protocol.Jurgens has been awful this year and last due to back issues/surgury. He was about to be benched and was no longer playing center the past 2 games. How Howie got a 5 and a 2 for him is a minor miracle.
They’ll have to to get a top ten draft pick.The Eagles suck. They could finish last this year.
Yep, tear it down, rebuild, and win while piling up draft assers along the way.one thing i’ll say about the eagles they’ll rip the bandaid off no excuses & start over.
