Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The game to decide our fate in where we are playing next week. Hoping for a Bears loss! ;)

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Both teams have announced a forfeit in a stunning show of unification.

SnakeBite

Reaction score
I think this Nick Foles whatchama'call it thing he's doing in Philly is special. I don't necessarily know what he does good but I'd rather play a Wentz led team ANY day over a Nick Foles Eagles, that being said I hope they get smashed.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I’m having trouble rooting for Eagles. I’d rather play Rams but damn I want Eagles to get eviscerated.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I realized something. If Nick friggin Foles somehow goes on another magical run to a Super Bowl title the Eagles couldn't possibly get rid of him. They would have to stick with him and do the unthinkable. Trade Carsus of Bismarck.

Are you thinking what I am? We got 1sts in 2020 and 2021.

If there was ever a reason to root for the Eagles this is it. I am waffling. Wentz may be headed to Dallas.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I’m having trouble rooting for Eagles. I’d rather play Rams but damn I want Eagles to get eviscerated.

Fortunately, who we root for won't change anything so I'm rooting for the Eagles to get their doors blown off simply because I don't like them.

What happens, happens.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think this Nick Foles whatchama'call it thing he's doing in Philly is special. I don't necessarily know what he does good but I'd rather play a Wentz led team ANY day over a Nick Foles Eagles, that being said I hope they get smashed.

Rumor is Eagles are gonna trade Foles....:laugh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If I'm a betting man...I think Chicago might be in trouble. Don't think they have enough offense. Love the D...but just don't think they have enough weapons.

Last edited: