Eagles vs Commanders Game Thread

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Stinks when a player gets hurt like that, but it happened to the Eagles so we have that going for us.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Those that claim Wentz is great are the same ones that didn't like the Dak pick. It's actually sickening listening to some Cowboys fans worship Wentz when so far in this league Wentz has been a jag. Period
I agree with you on this. I will admit I wanted Wentz coming out of the draft only if dropped to us. I think he can be a good qb in this league but I am happy with Dak and Zeke and Dak is better than Wentz.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
He still has a look of pain on his face while on the cart.

Doesn't matter for us though, not like TWill is going to beat whoever they put in.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
look like he broke his ankle or it could be dislocated.
Yeah when I saw that replay I knew they were going to need a cart. That didn't go back like a regular ankle sprain so I knew it looked more serious than just a regular sprain

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Yeah.

He looks very good. You have just convinced yourself he has to suck and will never move off that spot.

The kid is a very good QB.

He missed an open Torrey Smith on a single read play and it should have been intercepted.

He made a single read throw on 3rd down where the defender slipped and the receiver was wide open for...8 yards.

He missed a receiver coming open over the middle and should have been sacked and then escaped and made a throw to a wide open Agholar for a TD.

He threw a single read swing pass to a wide open LaGarette Blount due to nobody from the Skins picking up Blount.

He threw a terrible pass on the lateral that caused a turnover.

Has he completely a pass over 10 yards long?

YR

Sydla

Reaction score
he may well be, but I'm still seeing some deficiencies in his mechanics and decisioin making so i'm still reserving judgement.. unlike you who already wants to crown him the next Tom Brady

good luck with that

Yeah that's it. I called him Tom Brady.

Lol

reddyuta

Reaction score
so far Wentz has played spectacularly well,the skins are not helping with terrible tackling.