Eagles vs Commanders Game Thread

robjay04

Reaction score
Two horrible throws on that drive.

A bad QB it makes him not. But he has a lot of mechanics to work on before being called "above average", imo.

I fixed it for you...

He should not be labeled as a "good" QB at this point of his career. He has to be good before he can be labeled very good...right now he is average at best.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Wait. Are refs in the booth now correcting officials on the field?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I fixed it for you...

He should not be labeled as a "good" QB at this point of his career. He has to be good before he can be labeled very good...right now he is average at best.
I have never once labeled him good or very good.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
That was a good play by Wentz. Stood tall in the pocket...went to his 2nd read when his 1st read was taken away.

YR

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Yep. Wentz is doing the Romo dance in the pocket circa 2010 before the Cowboys starting drafting o line.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If he needs to work on his mechanics then he's a bad QB. He should probably sit another year because the off season didn't help him.
Like he said......his mechanics are not a problem. If a guy can't even see where he needs to improve he will never improve. This logic that Wentz is good or will be good is for the birds. Right now he is below average and he doesn't think he needs to improve