***Eagles vs Falcons Game Thread***

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Outside of Westbrook and TO, who do they have? McNabb's shoestrings are tied together and he doesn't run anymore. Can we not beat the team that was on the field for Philly tonight?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
The Eagles will still be tough but we see weaknesses Trotter or not..McChuck cannot take pressure..By week 5 we will bring pressure..Thank You Atlanta :)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
The Eagles will still be tough but we see weaknesses Trotter or not..McChuck cannot take pressure..By week 5 we will bring pressure..Thank You Atlanta :)

Oh yah - I think you see people sending the house on Philly from now on. Remember how we had such a hard time w/ the blitz for so long w/ Troy? Man those were tough days to choke down.

Teams playing Philly are going to be going over this game tape w/ a fine tooth comb.

See you week 5 T. OHHHHHHHHHHH you dropped it! :laugh2:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I wonder how warm T.O and McNabb will be in the showers after this game. I bet those waters is COLD BABY

marchetta

Reaction score
Philly @ bottom of NFC East. I love it!!!! Now that they're losing, I wonder how long is it going to take for T.O. to implode the team? When they're winning he's all smiles, but when he loses he starts mouthing off. I just wonder how many loses it's going to take before they turn on each other?

marchetta

Reaction score
Mash said:
Micheal Vick is the worst throwing starting QB in the league next to Boller.....he is basically a glorified RB......where are the WR's......its time to blame the QB....all he looks for is Crumpler.....the guy throws bullets and has probally the strongest arm in the league....but he can't hit a barn door.

Maybe it wasn't ALL Peerless Price's fault. Maybe Price should have played TE!

marchetta

Reaction score
Dallas said:
I wonder how warm T.O and McNabb will be in the showers after this game. I bet those waters is COLD BABY

No, Donovan is probably going to feel some warm "water" on his leg. You know, the yellow kind! :eek: T.O.'s been pissin' on him all preseason, why stop now?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Emmitt Smith is on NFL NETWORK with a huge smile on his face...lmao..him and TD are practically laughing their arses off ...too funny..may not be great commentary but it is funny ..lOL

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP - McFLabb threw the ball 45 times? No wonder they lost.

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Oh yah - I think you see people sending the house on Philly from now on. Remember how we had such a hard time w/ the blitz for so long w/ Troy? Man those were tough days to choke down.

Teams playing Philly are going to be going over this game tape w/ a fine tooth comb.

See you week 5 T. OHHHHHHHHHHH you dropped it! :laugh2:
And Jamming T.O. is excellent, and we have the perfect big jamming CB for the Job.

We should be able to run run run against the eagles as well. And Vick had receivers opened but couldn't hit them - wait until they face our receivers and QB.

NickZepp

Reaction score
FIRST PLACE TIE BABY!!!!

We won't have many more weeks to say that so I thought I would say it now.

Reaction score
smashmouth said:
And Jamming T.O. is excellent, and we have the perfect big jamming CB for the Job.

We should be able to run run run against the eagles as well. And Vick had receivers opened but couldn't hit them - wait until they face our receivers and QB.

Henry must be salivating watching tonight's game. You're right, I would think Vick would have his timing down by now. He hit a couple of good shots, but missed way too many wide open WRs.

Bledsoe won't have that problem by then. He admitted his timing with Key was still not there. If that's the case, just think what they will have going by week 5.

Just like Key always said, "Just throw me the da** ball!". With the incredible body control he still has, he might turn out to be Comeback Player of the Year, if Bledsoe just has faith like Sunday.