***Eagles vs Falcons Game Thread***

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Hey TO - Could you complain on every pass you dont catch?

Just a thought cuz. I got your back YO!

Hoov

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
As long as the got T.O. and Westbrook, eagles WR corp isn't gonna be as bad as we thought, IMO. Tho, I think the Falcons are wrong for not double-covering T.O. They're letting Hall man up on him and he's getting torched pretty much.

yeah, but its allowing them to blitz and keep after mcnabb. TO is getting his plays but they are not sustaining drives, the rest of the team isnt doing much

Hoov

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Hey TO - Could you complain on every pass you dont catch?

Just a thought cuz. I got your back YO!

Haha, that made me laugh, good one Dallas

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Gosh - if Atlanta can just run the clock and SCORE - This is over !

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Atlanta has had ample opportunity but just can't put this game away. They're making mistakes, and finally, Philadelphia is beginning to capitalize. Here's another dumb mistake on the punt.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
So tell me - are you worried about Philly more or less after watching this game so far?

Mash

Reaction score
Micheal Vick is the worst throwing starting QB in the league next to Boller.....he is basically a glorified RB......where are the WR's......its time to blame the QB....all he looks for is Crumpler.....the guy throws bullets and has probally the strongest arm in the league....but he can't hit a barn door.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dallas said:
So tell me - are you worried about Philly more or less after watching this game so far?
Yes, I am. They are playing without Trotter who is the soul of their D.

Hoov

Reaction score
this has been attrocious offensive play calling. try a little misdirection or something.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
atlanta seems to give up a lot of easy 7-8 yard passes. Their doing pretty good against the run though.

Hoov

Reaction score
if philly pulls out a win i will be so disgusted and PO'd that i watched this entire game...... without even 1 drink.

Tobal

Reaction score
About the Philly blitz, Bledsoe commented on the play being called so much quicker with Payton doing it himself. This should make it harder on Philly to time thier blitz? Thoughts?