Eagles vs. Falcons

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
This thread has taken on a life of it's own. :laugh:
It has, LOL! I wish I could find a link to the Darius Jackson mega thread. Dude had like a 100 page thread here, it was so funny. The last 20 pages were posters just keeping it going.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Both. I'm a Bartender on the Las Vegas Strip so I know how the game is played when I go to local dive bars. Tip well and they'll start comping everything and start bringing you free chicken wings. LOL.
What if I go to the Las Vegas strip with my buddy, who also happens to be a bartender? Free seafood buffet at the Rio??!!

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
What if I go to the Las Vegas strip with my buddy, who also happens to be a bartender? Free seafood buffet at the Rio??!!

More like the Main Street Station downtown. Much better Seafood buffet and much cheaper.

The Rio Seafood buffet is garbage now and they charge an arm and a leg.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
My dad calls it, "kerrs." I like em dark.

Sounds like your dad and mine would get along.

"Keers"

And it's not wash the car, It's "Warsh the car."

I always give him flack for the way he talks and he always tells me the same thing.

"Ain't ma folt that the rest of yuz tawk funny."

Haimerej

Reaction score
Sounds like your dad and mine would get along.

"Keers"

And it's not wash the car, It's "Warsh the car."

I always give him flack for the way he talks and always tells me the same thing.

"Ain't ma folt that the rest of yuz tawk funny."

Thing with mine is he kinda picks and chooses when to have an accent. Not that he says, "Coors," at times, just certain words bring it out in him. He goes to Vegas every year for the NFR.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
More like the Main Street Station downtown. Much better Seafood buffet and much cheaper.

The Rio Seafood buffet is garbage now and they charge an arm and a leg.
I'll definitely take your word for it, my man. Last time I was there (Rio buffet) was 2007.