Eagles vs. Falcons

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Oh, I almost forgot. Remember to to cheer when you think a legend from the Cowboys is paralyzed.

You're going to need all of these tools on the Eagles side, ya know.

Last edited:

Haimerej

Reaction score
So your're not getting that you backed up Eagles fans instead of Trouty?

I've lost count of how many times I've explained why I did it. What makes you think I don't get it?

Let me explain it to you then. You're holding Eagles fans' ***** instead of backing up a Cowboys fan. That's where I came in.

It's also where you've stayed. At least Trouty isn't dismissing everything I've said. Why aren't you giving him crap for this-

You're... you're an Eagles fan? Or did I read this wrong?

If you're on Eagles fan, MC, you're easily my second favorite rival fan poster after my dear friend Shunny.

Holy shyza, dude. You're pure class. Never knew you were an Eagles fan. Glad to have you here, brother.

(edit -- your avatar should have been the clue, LOL)

Can you believe it? Trouty said an Eagles fan was pure class. Guess he's a peter puffer, too, right?

Just put on an Eagles jersey and get it over with. Just don't forget to stock up on batteries and root for all those bounties too. Oh, and don't forget the snowballs. You'll need all of these things.

Maybe Trouty can join me, what with him jerking off that dirty Eagles fan above.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Oh, I almost forgot. Remember to to cheer when you think a legend from the Cowboys is paralyzed.

You're going to need all of these tools on the Eagles side, ya know.

Got it. I guess since all fans are represented by the worst of their ranks, you should remember to jab to set up the cross when you're punching women.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Got it. I guess since all fans are represented by the worst of their ranks, you should remember to jab to set up the cross when you're punching women.

Is that the one thing you've got?

Maybe we should post some more of Eagles fans being Idiots and you can post more of Cowboys fans being Idiots.

I'll bet you money that Eagles fans win the Idiot trophy.

Maybe these Eagles fans buddies of yours are good people. Like I said before, I'm going to take a wait and see approach.

In the meantime...I'm going to have my fellow Cowboys brothers and sisters' backs against rival fans. You should've as well.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Is that the one thing you've got?

Maybe we should post some more of Eagles fans being Idiots and you can post more of Cowboys fans being Idiots.

I'll bet you money that Eagles fans win the Idiot trophy.

Once again, I don't care because it's irrelevant. I only bring up the guilt by association to show you it's a stupid argument.

Maybe these Eagles fans buddies of yours are good people. Like I said before, I'm going to take a wait and see approach.

In the meantime...I'm going to have my fellow Cowboys brothers and sisters' backs against rival fans. You should've as well.

Duly noted. Do you have anything else?

Haimerej

Reaction score
Other than you growing a backbone to stick up for fellow Cowboys fans or just stay out of it? Nope.

So... yes... you do have something else. I'll submit your requests to the appropriate department.
Suggestion_Box_Toilet_pa_Square_Car_Magnet_3_x_3_300x300.jpg