Eagles vs Giants Game Thread

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
After we beat the fish on Thanksgiving Day, we get to watch the Eagles play the Patriots and the Giant take on the Saints in New Orleans next Sunday. It should be a very good coming week.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
dadymat;4259541 said:
we heard you the first time.....we et it....you have fear in your heart of the Eagles.......THEY ARE DONE .....PRINT IT

Why because they play Tom Brady next week?

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Star4Ever;4259604 said:
After we beat the fish on Thanksgiving Day, we get to watch the Eagles play the Patriots and the Giant take on the Saints in New Orleans next Sunday. It should be a very good coming week.

Do you really think the Cowboys defense is going to stop Miami after what we saw today?

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4259744 said:
Do you really think the Cowboys defense is going to stop Miami after what we saw today?

Yeah because Miami is so unstoppable. :laugh2:

The Dallas basketball team destroyed Miami in the NBA Finals and the Dallas football team will destroy the Miami football team.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Yeah baby!!!!! :D
I purposely went to bed last night without checking the score. I didn't want a Vagiants win to be the last thing on my mind as I went to sleep. So I went to sleep hoping to wake up to a pleasant surprise like I did when the Eagles lost to the Bears. Man, Monday doesn't feel so bad at all! :)

First place baby! If Sheli is somehow voted into the Pro Bowl over Romo it would be beyond a joke. Go Cowboys!!!

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Bluestang;4259563 said:
Do you know how hard it is to win 7 games in a row? Two teams in the NFL have accomplished this, 2 out of 32.

Also look at the stats with teams that have won their division being at 4-6...

I hear you and everybody else. I know what I have seen in the recent past and every year the Eagles have some kind of "run". If they win next week, you will be in fear as well..

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4259951 said:
Yeah because Miami is so unstoppable. :laugh2:

The Dallas basketball team destroyed Miami in the NBA Finals and the Dallas football team will destroy the Miami football team.

Matt Moore scares me I;m sorry