Eagles vs Giants Game Thread

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I know you are all happy that the Cowboys are in first place. I really believe the Giants will lose more games. I don't want any momentum for the Eagles..well they just got it.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
alright boys, lets take control of this division now & don't let go... Time to make a run to the promise land Cowboys

cowboyz

Reaction score
Joe Realist;4259527 said:
I know you are all happy that the Cowboys are in first place. I really believe the Giants will lose more games. I don't want any momentum for the Eagles..well they just got it.
they have to win out. you think that's possible?

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score

we heard you the first time.....we et it....you have fear in your heart of the Eagles.......THEY ARE DONE .....PRINT IT

zeroburrito

Reaction score

if we beat them they're eliminated even if they win every other game.

The Natural

Reaction score

Why are so many of you scared of the Eagles? 9 wins wont win the division or get in the playoffs, they have to win out. Knowing them they'll lay an egg next week anyways

bracey

Reaction score

2 games up w/ 5 to play. That's a good position to be in.

The Panch

Reaction score
Quit being a party pooper.

Bluestang

Reaction score

Do you know how hard it is to win 7 games in a row? Two teams in the NFL have accomplished this, 2 out of 32.

Also look at the stats with teams that have won their division being at 4-6...

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Reid would have tried to score on us with a 58 seconds left in the game.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Did you type that hiding under your desk from the big bad eagles?