Eagles vs. Giants Game Thread

reddyuta

Reaction score
There is no way Carson wentz can make enough throws to beat the giants,Eagles only chance is a sproles special.

sideon

Reaction score
I'm expecting the Giants to throw all over the Eagles defense, i predict 35-13 NYG.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
beckham has cleats on that are a no no again, at least in warmups...he supposedly is wearing a pair of cleats tonight that say merry beckmas on them.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Lets see if the Wentz and the Eagles can not suck today.

I have a bad feeling we will all be disappointed in tonight. I bet the eagles do not even score a touchdown. 24-6 giants win. the giants defense is playing unreal right now and wentz is really struggling to throw more then ten yards down the field. the giants will sit on the short routes and frustrate wentz into at least two interceptions. just he way I see it. I really hope for the cowboys I am wrong. I would love for the lions game to mean nothing.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
There is no way Carson wentz can make enough throws to beat the giants,Eagles only chance is a sproles special.

giants are not the same team on the road. There schedule was completely geared for them to make a run after that rams game in london.

Now they are in the same boat as everyone else again. No more 5 weeks without a road game.

lwehlers

Reaction score
beckham has cleats on that are a no no again, at least in warmups...he supposedly is wearing a pair of cleats tonight that say merry beckmas on them.

I can not stand beckham. I wish he was a cowboy. our offense would be unstoppable with him.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
This would be an excellent time for Carson Wentz to end his long slump.

lwehlers

Reaction score
This would be an excellent time for Carson Wentz to end his long slump.
it would be great if he would finally look like a top five pick and a franchise qb for once. not just another average qb who might not be worth his draft pick status. I hope he plays great tonight and terrible against us. I like wentz be he just does not seem to be progressing as the year like I thought he would.