Eagles vs. Giants Game Thread

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
A loser with two Super Bowl rings, a 2-0 record against us this year, no offensive line, and no running game on a very windy night. Lol
Yet the deep ball equates to losses. I thought long ball = victories?

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Good question..I'm sure someone will find that stat out

I'm thinking Big Ben did it with the Steelers, but I could be wrong. I'm unaware of any other rookie QB getting the #1 seed and I've followed the NFL since the late 80's, but it's possible I forgot.

Edit: just checked and the Steelers were the #1 seed with Ben as a rookie. They lost at home to New England in the AFC Championship. Anyone know of another rookie QB that got the #1 seed?

rynochop

Reaction score
I'm thinking Big Ben did it with the Steelers, but I could be wrong. I'm unaware of any other rookie QB getting the #1 seed and I've followed the NFL since the late 80's, but it's possible I forgot.

Edit: just checked and the Steelers were the #1 seed with Ben as a rookie. They lost at home to New England in the AFC Championship. Anyone know of another rookie QB that got the #1 seed?
Only person I thought of was Marino, he did it his second season, for some reason I thought that was rookie year, played 6 games his rookie yr.