Eagles vs Rams

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Forget Seattle and the Chiefs. All Seattle has to do is beat the Cardinals at home in Week 17 to get in. That’s it.

That’s

I didn't want it to come down to week 17, I wanted to have a relaxing day of football that day with dallas in and eagles out. So I wanted things to be decided in week 16 lol

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
LOL.

The Colts are significantly better than the Cards. And we played in Indy and the Cards would be in Seattle.

Your comparison is terrible.

Any given Sunday just like last year when we thought Eagles have no chance winning the Superbowl with Foles starting and we were wrong

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we could also win out & chicago lose out (two road games vs SF/MIN) and take the #3 seed from them.

If we both end up 10-6. With Bears, the tie breaker goes to strength of victory or something like that.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Sproles leading with the crown of the helmet on that tackle .

No penalty ? ... okay ...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They play Detroit who stinks.

Then it comes down to a home game against Bears.

Shoot, Philly could lose to the Texans.

Detroit stinks, but road divisional games when the home team has nothing else better to do than try to ruin their rival's season.

Look at what happened to Seattle in San Fran today.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Both RBs have been rushing with the crown of the helmet before being tackled .

Any flags on that ? ... nope ... just on zeke .

Sydla

Reaction score
I didn't want it to come down to week 17, I wanted to have a relaxing day of football that day with dallas in and eagles out. So I wanted things to be decided in week 16 lol

Why do you care if Philly gets in as a WC?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any given Sunday just like today Cowboys getting shut out by a mediocre Colts team which no one expected

A mediocre team that has won 6 or their last 7, and now 7 of their last 8, and have the same 8-6 record as us.

Last edited: