Eagles vs Saints Gamethread

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Had a pretty good game besides that play.

Sucks it was him. But Philly fans, me included, would be so pissed if that was Tate or maybe even Agholor. I’m not that mad at Alshon if at all. Just disappointed.

It was an uphill battle to begin with though with all the injuries. Woulda been another good story though.

The ball went right through his hands. Tough way to end a season. Its much easier getting mauled and having no chance that coming up barely short. Foles would have them in the endzone for sure..........

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I loved this ending, because it’s not on Foles. Eagles fans can pretend what would have happened if he caught it. In the offseason, they lose Foles and get Wentz back, and, no matter how good he is, he gets injured or fails to bring them back in aclose game again, and they’re going to turn on him. You know it’s ccoming. It’s going to be so much fun to see.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The ball went right through his hands. Tough way to end a season. Its much easier getting mauled and having no chance that coming up barely short. Foles would have them in the endzone for sure..........
:lmao:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I loved this ending, because it’s not on Foles. Eagles fans can pretend what would have happened if he caught it. In the offseason, they lose Foles and get Wentz back, and, no matter how good he is, he gets injured or fails to bring them back in aclose game again, and they’re going to turn on him. You know it’s ccoming. It’s going to be so much fun to see.
And no Foles to come to Wentz's rescue. Stay tuned, it's gonna be fun indeed. :muttley:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1547355689192.jpg.9bb7f29bafac1d950aaa7122781d058c.jpg
:lmao2:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Had a pretty good game besides that play.

Sucks it was him. But Philly fans, me included, would be so pissed if that was Tate or maybe even Agholor. I’m not that mad at Alshon if at all. Just disappointed.

It was an uphill battle to begin with though with all the injuries. Woulda been another good story though.
:facepalm:

Flamma

Reaction score

Agreed. Perfect ending because that loss had to be brutal. The fanbase is completely split on their QB situation.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. Perfect ending because that loss had to be brutal. The fanbase is completely split on their QB situation.

Yep. Love that the choke was on Jeffrey and not Foles, too. Preserves the Foles Magic.

I almost feel for Wentz, who seems like a good dude. But he’s rich and famous. He’ll survive his fanbase turning on him.