Eagles vs Seahawks

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Seattle is very undisciplined for an 8-2 team
Only when playing the Egals. I'm telling you, IF Seattle loses.... the fix was in. Can't be anymore obvious.

That over thrown toss from Wilson to the endzone was a carbon copy of Matt Ryan 4th and goal toss during the playoffs in Philly.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I'd complain about homecooking, but all Seahags penalties have been legit. They are just playing badly. Really badly.

JayFord

Reaction score
Dak torches this Eagles secondary but Tom Brady and Russell Wilson can't do anything?

#TheRealMVP
Take the star off Daks helmet and people will see a much improved top 5 QB in the NFL

slick325

Reaction score
The Seahawks are a decent team IMO. Not very good...just good or decent. They have a few tough games coming up and may stack some losses. Lucky they stacked up some wins in the 1st half of the season.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
maybe. But it’s still hard to say they will considering they are losing by 7 currently.
It's just unfortunate because Russell has had several chances to go up multiple scores on these clowns to no avail.

Still a lot of ball left to play, but frickin hell man.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Sea Hags really don’t want to win today.... do they (smh)
Hawks coming off that huge win over the Best team in Football handing the 49ers their first loss. Hawks have an opportunity to finish the season being the first seed if they win out. Doubt they want to drop one to a sub par team, That is something we do i.e The Jets

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
please seahawks just score, i don't even care if its a FG at this point. just score