Eagles vs Seahawks

Blackspider214

Reaction score
We seriously have to hope that Wentz remains healthy and in the Eagles’ lineup the remainder of this season.

Nah no worries. Foles is no longer there to bail them out. It won't matter this season.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
So let me get this straight.

I’m still having trouble grasping this.

You guys were REALLY worried... about Carson Wentz overcoming a slow start... playing good football for a half... making clutch throws down the stretch vs a good team... in a HUGE game Philly REALLY needs?

CARSON WENTZ???
:lmao2:

How dare you make fun of a HOF QB. He's the best ever!!

Truthseeker

Reaction score
You should watch the Cowboys play and then watch the Eagles play, Wentz and Dak are night and day. Dak hits his targets time & time again and Wentz doesn't, it's that freakin simple. By the way our WR's lead the league in dropped passes - so Dak's completion percentage and yards + TDs should be higher & a couple of the drops were tipped into the DBs hands so his INTs should be lower.

name wentz wr’s right now? No desean (150 yards in 1 game, then hurt), no Jeffrey, no Howard,.

take away cooper, Gallup and no zeke. See what happens

eagles starters : Jordan Matthews (was at home all year unsigned), Greg Ward (Called up from practice squad TODAY, and white side with his 3 catches all year.

Yea night and day, too bad wentz don’t have someone he can throw a 2 yard pass to and get 50 yac td. Or throw a wide open blown coverage dick throw to in Blake jar win.

Again, Dallas fully healthy for most pasty, not even top 3 in conference. Eagles missing all skill position players, only a game behind the clappers men.

too bad Dallas can’t play the giants, Commanders and jets every week (woops not jets lololol)

Blackspider214

Reaction score
name wentz wr’s right now? No desean (150 yards in 1 game, then hurt), no Jeffrey, no Howard,.

eagles starters : Jordan Matthews (was at home all year unsigned), Greg Ward (Called up from practice squad TODAY, and white side with his 3 catches all year.

Yea night and day, too bad wentz don’t have someone he can throw a 2 yard pass to and get 50 yac td. Or throw a wide open blown coverage dick throw to in Blake jar win.

Again, Dallas fully healthy for most pasty, not even top 3 in conference. Eagles missing all skill position players, only a game behind the clappers men.

too bad Dallas can’t play the giants, Commanders and jets every week (woops not jets lololol)

Lmao Wentz bootlicker. Why are you blaming the WRs when they are open and in position which is their job. And Wentz has been terribly inaccurate.

But this post sums up the Wentz bootlickers. Nothing is ever his fault. Ever.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I will be the first to admit that I liked Wentz when he came out of college and wished we could have grabbed him but I am happy that we have Dak. With that being said, anyone who thinks Wentz is better than Dak presently is out of his mind. Wentz might improve but Dak is just a better qb right now. Please do give me excuses about Wentz doesn’t have the players that Dak has around him. You play with what you have and try to make everybody around including yourself better.

Carnes

Reaction score

You need your eyes checked

JayFord

Reaction score
I am shocked the announcers actually called out Wentz for his horrific day.
Im sure they’ll be reprimanded for that

“listen here you praise wentz and say Dallas sucks......we need money!!!!”