Eagles will be missing multiple players Sunday

mardwin

Reaction score
Yeah our goose is cooked.

But we will be the most talented team not in the playoffs. Anyone want to deny that? If not, I'm willing to go into the offseason peacefully.

We have some talent my but not the most. I still see the Eagles winning

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Not to worry, the Commanders will win the division even if the Cowboy beat the Giants, if...

The Washington Football team, (because of all the crybabies in 2020), made them have to change their name and they are mad. And the friggen Eagles can't fly, fly, fly...they won't even put up a fight like a real bird that goes for the kill.

I think it might be a rivalry thing too. I think if the Cowboys do beat the the Giants, the eagles might just tank just to mess with the Cowboys, I would not put it past them fools.

However, and that is a big however...if somehow these Cowboys win this division...what a way to bring in 2021. It could happen or not.

Time for some guitar and a bowl of devil weed before the guys show up for practice.

Let's don't count these Dallas Cowboys out just yet.

mardwin

Reaction score
Same Eagles players that were injured last week and everyone is panicking.

visionary

Reaction score
Yeah our goose is cooked.

But we will be the most talented team not in the playoffs. Anyone want to deny that? If not, I'm willing to go into the offseason peacefully.

After winning 4 straight, we’ll be so hot no one will want to play us and no one will

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
All of the guys who are replacing the “injured” Eagles will probably play harder than the guys they’re replacing. Cox and those guys would probably have a hard time getting fired up to play... at least the replacements will be excited for the chance.

Hurts will also be playing to win next years starting job.

Having said all of that, yeah Washington likely wins.

However you just never know!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
All of the guys who are replacing the “injured” Eagles will probably play harder than the guys they’re replacing. Cox and those guys would probably have a hard time getting fired up to play... at least the replacements will be excited for the chance.

Hurts will also be playing to win next years starting job.

Having said all of that, yeah Washington likely wins.

However you just never know!

I call this up coming game our first preseason game...for the prize if they get that chance. Cowboys are looking good so far.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I told y'all we should have tanked since 3 weeks ago. No way was the WFT not going to win the division and be the only team from the NFCEast in the playoffs.

Imagine, we could have been drafting in the Top 5. Instead, we'll be drafting (if we beat the Giants) at least at #16 or worse.

Feel happy for drafting so late in every round of the draft due to winning meaningless games in December that did nothing but ruin your draft picking status for each round? Yet, you wonder why this team doesn't win or be able to draft among the best talent?
:facepalm:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I told y'all we should have tanked since 3 weeks ago. No way was the WFT not going to win the division and be the only team from the NFCEast in the playoffs.

Imagine, we could have been drafting in the Top 5. Instead, we'll be drafting (if we beat the Giants) at least at #16 or worse.

Feel happy for drafting so late in every round of the draft due to winning meaningless games in December that did nothing but ruin your draft picking status for each round? Yet, you wonder why this team doesn't win or be able to draft among the best talent?
:facepalm:

In each round? Isn't a late 1st round pick higher than an early 2nd? Isn't a late 2nd higher than an early 3rd? Draft position is an excuse for the first round but not after.

stiletto

Reaction score
Either way the fact that there is even a chance on the last day of the season to have a shot at an extra game is unbelievable to me...too bad the team didn't play like this all season, would've been over a long time ago. Hopefully we finish the season with a W unlike we would in the Garrett years.

If WFT wins, a W against the Giants won't hurt our draft slot that much and really give the players some confidence going into next season.

A loss by WFT we lose draft picks but get a playoff game. So to me it is win-win. We lost the top 5 draft dream weeks ago.

I am assuming we beat the Giants of course...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If WFT wins, a W against the Giants won't hurt our draft slot that much and really give the players some confidence going into next season.

I am assuming we beat the Giants of course...
Yes, it will. We're currently at the #11th spot. A win moves us down to at least the #16th spot or slightly worse. 5+ spots is a big difference.

stiletto

Reaction score
Yes, it will. We're currently at the #11th spot. A win moves us down to at least the #16th spot or slightly worse. 5+ spots is a big difference.

It'll work itself out. This draft isn't that special that being in the upper picks makes much difference unless you are going after a QB, which we won't be.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Darius Slay Looking to "Mess Up" Washington's Dreams of Winning NFC East

You know we’re going out there to win,” said Pro Bowl defensive end Brandon Graham, who has back-to-back eight sack seasons. We gotta end this thing up with a good taste in our mouth, at least.

So maybe the phil players want to have a effect on who goes by winning , not losing !
Washington beat them week 1, so to let them win again, after ruining the start of season, the players who do play might want to win this, not for the cowboys,
but to end season with a win.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It'll work itself out. This draft isn't that special that being in the upper picks makes much difference unless you are going after a QB, which we won't be.
I hope it does. Sucks to win meaningless games that will cost us the opportunity to pick out of either the best top 2 CBs, LBs, O-Tackles,DTs or best Safety anywhere inside a top 10 pick. That's not taking into account every round thereafter of what talent is available in each round.