Eagles working on deal for Justin Simmons

bottleKids

Reaction score
What’s wrong with Hurts? Kellen I agree, but Hurts has been a very good QB the past two years.
Around here Dak is HOF and any other QB is under him or not as good. Based on this offseason so far, and the money we are about to tie up with Dak, we are about to find out how good he really is

I remember last year there were a few folks posting here, who tried to argue they would prefer Dak over Mahomes.

Sydla

Reaction score
I mean Hurts is likely going to have a better team around him. Eagles OL is better. They are deeper at WR. They clearly are better at TB.

Dak might be better but he's going to have to play out of his mind to get this offense humming. Hurts may only have to game manage next year.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Around here Dak is HOF and any other QB is under him or not as good. Based on this offseason so far, and the money we are about to tie up with Dak, we are about to find out how good he really is

I remember last year there were a few folks posting here, who tried to argue they would prefer Dak over Mahomes.
Learn from my Giants blunder….don’t extend a QB long term if you have reasonable doubt. We extended Jones and all regret that decision. I think your guys have reasonable doubt not to extend Dak as well….at least until he can win a playoff game or two…..

Although, I don’t blame him for last year’s debacle….your entire defense took the night off, including the “great one”….the entire defense plus coaches should have been switched in the woodshed after that game.

Disclaimer: I won’t name the “great one” for fear of being banned from this site.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
What’s wrong with Hurts? Kellen I agree, but Hurts has been a very good QB the past two years.
Some have that opinion here, but not all. My opinion is as long as they have Hurts they have an opportunity to win a Super Bowl. I would much rather he not be on Philly. They are a mediocre team without him.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Son of a....

One of my non-favorite Cowboys player. He's such a good Safety.

This isn't me saying I am upset Dallas isn't getting him, I like our Safeties. I just don't want him in Philadelphia.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
As long Hurts is their qb and Kellen their coordinator, I like the Cowboys to win the East.
Dak is a complete failure! Hurts has already taken his team TWO rounds further at 25 years old, than Dak has in 3x as many attempts!

But, Dak is Mr September and Mr October...so I guess another meaningless division title is possible (followed by yet another national embarrassment in the playoffs).

It's too bad Dak isn't a baseball player , that Mr October title would come in handy there....but he probably can't throw a baseball very well (just a hunch)