Twitter: Earl Thomas ready to return

Flamma

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, Fans think these players care about their city and team! Rogers, Wilson, Murray, Dak, etc..........they don't give a rats *** about anything except top $$. That is why when that narcississt Rogers pulls his bull**** I watch the tape of him in the green room on draft day and it makes me chuckle!

Yeah, they're not hugging and crying when they get drafted because they get to play pro football. The hardest to coaching today has to be just getting players to care about winning. Even getting them to play at a high intensity level.

Last edited:

DCowboyz

Reaction score
He won't sign here. He will end up in GB or the Rams and watch him have an All-Pro season.

Flamma

Reaction score
He won't sign here. He will end up in GB or the Rams and watch him have an All-Pro season.

At vet minimum, who cares? But at 33 I wouldn't expect an all pro season from him. He's not the same player.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Grade A industrial . . . Do people still refer to tin foil hats in 2022 . . . really . . I bet you never even read the CIA document creating the term conspiracy theorists

Mysterious mixed baby ends up on the door steps of White Couple's door . . . Look at Kapernicks Girl . . . The one he started dating and then all this Krap Hit The Fan

Kapernick is an Arab and I Don t care what you or anyone else believes
You been snorting pencil shavings…..

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Earl with Dallas could get whatever he earns with them and his Social Security checks, as well . . . ;) :muttley: