Twitter: Earl Thomas tweet

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Not really, he wants to be there, but he doesn’t know if they want him there or pay him. He was just getting ahead of the next move because he rather come home, is what I got from that ordeal
I think you sorta look at the past and a big picture of everything when certain decesions are being made and that kinda places your heart into it and think he put his heart into that message but it kinda made me think that he stamped his heart with the Seahawks and the fan base in a tribute fashion while also incorporating buisness decisions. I don’t wanna put much more thought into it but I am just going off of my impression when I initially read it. I pretty much agree with what you are saying! He did want Dallas to come get him you just can’t take that with a grain of salt though.

Dre11

Reaction score
Probably too costly just for 1 year of service and he becomes free. Why give up picks for this year and he will be free the year after?

If we think we’re close and on the verge, you go for it .

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I didn't read a word of that and I like him even less now.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Yeah yeah.....but last year hes like "come get me come get me"......or more like "come pay me come pay me"......he can go and burn on that re-building team.....

Proximo

Reaction score
I remember after 2014 when Murray published some kind of social media message that basically had the gist of “relax everybody, working on a deal to stay in Dallas”. We know the rest, lol.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
After reading many of his tweets over the last several weeks where he mentions his entire goal is to be the highest paid safety in the NFL.....I know the talent is there but his attitude turns me off.

aria

Reaction score
So everyone wanted him, he was one of the best safeties in the league, he could allegedly get us to the NFC championship game :rolleyes: and now he says he likes Seattle so he’s an over rated bum. Haha...good stuff.

Probably the same people that want Suh because we need that “nastiness” and he’s just plays hard. Until he plays for another team and he is now the dirtiest player in the league and should be suspended.

Can some of you at least try to maintain consistency without homerism getting in the way?

BTW, I don’t read much into this tweet at all. At this point the ball is in the Seahawks court, not his, so it really doesn’t matter what he wants.

Last edited:

408Cowboy

Reaction score
So everyone wanted him, he was one of the best safeties in the league, he could allegedly get us to the NFC championship game :rolleyes: and now he says he likes Seattle so he’s an over rated bum. Haha...good stuff.

Probably the same people that want Suh because we need that “nastiness” and he’s just plays hard. Until he plays for another team and he is now the dirtiest player in the league and should be suspended.

Can some of you at least try to maintain consistency without homerism getting in the way?
I would love him and Suh but wanting to be the highest paid at his position makes me second guess.