Early 2020 Top 100

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
from Trevor Sikkema....

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/trevor-sikkema-s-2020-nfl-draft-big-boardpositional-rankings

some of the players mentioned:
Grant Delpit S, LSU
_lsu.jpg

14. Jabari Zuniga EDGE, Florida
_florida.jpg

15. Laviska Shenault Jr.
WR, Colorado
_colorado.jpg

17. Isaiah Simmons S, Clemson
_clemson.jpg

23. Derrick Brown IDL, Auburn
_auburn.jpg

26. Julian Okwara EDGE, Notre Dame
_notredame.jpg

38. Collin Johnson WR, Texas
_texas.jpg

47. Jake Fromm QB, Georgia
_georgia.jpg

_texasa&m.jpg

70. Jeffrey Okudah CB, Ohio State
_ohiostate.jpg

73. Terrell Lewis EDGE, Alabama
_alabama.jpg

77. Eno Benjamin RB, Arizona State
_arizonastate.jpg

78. Albert Okwuegbunam
TE, Missouri
_missouri.jpg

80. Ashtyn Davis S, California
_california.jpg

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Pretty low for Fromm and Okwuegbunam.
It's early.

I think half of these draft writers do stuff like this to drive up hits/clicks of arguing fans. Basically, the Stephen A. Smith vs. Skip Bayless effect.

I agree though regarding Fromm and Albert O. They have Terrell Lewis at 73 and I feel, if he's healthy, he's a top 5 pick.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's early.

I think half of these draft writers do stuff like this to drive up hits/clicks of arguing fans. Basically, the Stephen A. Smith vs. Skip Bayless effect.

I agree though regarding Fromm and Albert O. They have Terrell Lewis at 73 and I feel, if he's healthy, he's a top 5 pick.
Im torn on Okwuegbunam. Great physical speciman and could be a nightmare as a pass catcher but the effort isnt there as a blocker. Which means he will never never develop into a quality blocker. I think if organization drafts a TE high, it will be someone more in the OJ Howard mold

bodi

Reaction score

boy would love that he's my guy

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score

boy would love that he's my guy
You and me both. Georgia is one of my teams, and I've seen this kid play every game. Rating him at 47 is laughable. He will be a top 5 pick. Maybe 1 overall. I would give my left arm to replace Dak with Fromm.

bodi

Reaction score
You and me both. Georgia is one of my teams, and I've seen this kid play every game. Rating him at 47 is laughable. He will be a top 5 pick. Maybe 1 overall. I would give my left arm to replace Dak with Fromm.

i would give all my picks for him

cowboyec

Reaction score
love Terrell Lewis,Alabama.
Collin Johnson,WR-Texas would be a excellent addition to our WR room.
I also like Edwards from S Carolina.

DE I like... other than Big Raekwon Davis,Alabama...USCs Christian Rector.

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
Yeah, that's surprised me some. Still time to get back on track. He looked like another Jamal Adams last year.
Last year he was ahead of Adams at the same point in time. Better in coverage. Took a step back this year unfortunately.

Stingley is our best DB right now.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
I’m In Georgia and love Fromm. Great kid. I just read the scouting reports in that article on him and they don’t think he has an NFL arm.

He doesn’t have a cannon but I’m surprised with what all those scouts thought.

bodi

Reaction score
I’m In Georgia and love Fromm. Great kid. I just read the scouting reports in that article on him and they don’t think he has an NFL arm.

He doesn’t have a cannon but I’m surprised with what all those scouts thought.

Jake Fromm
Fromm has been the definition of a game manager for Georgia this season, but he can only execute the role asked of him. He’s only made one turnover-worthy play on 85 dropbacks so far this season and also taken only one sack. A combination like that still has value in the NFL

bodi

Reaction score
STUD - QB Jacob Eason, Washington

Yes! Physical tools coming to a head with quicker, more consistent decision making! Eason didn't blow the doors off of USC this past weekend -- but his total body of work to this point in the season should have anyone looking for a riser in the 2020 quarterback class behind Tua and Herbert juiced. Eason has all the arm talent in the world and now he's starting to make more consistent reads, working through the field and yet continuing to show he's not just a statue in the pocket, either.

Eason has risen to my 3rd rated quarterback and sits just outside of my top-32 prospects (34th overall) on the October Board update.

bodi

Reaction score
Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty

9/9/19: Gandy-Golden had six receptions for 119 yards versus Syracuse.

8/17/19: Team sources mentioned Gandy-Golden as a player who jumped out at them over the past few years. Gandy-Golden is a very impressive natural hands catcher with excellent size and is dangerous after the catch. Defensive backs really struggle with the size mismatch, and Gandy-Golden some physicality to him. He is calm with defenders closing in on him and does a superb job of playing the ball. The big question with Gandy-Golden is if he has enough speed for the NFL. That is tough to determine given his level of competition, so it may not be answered until all-star games or the NFL Scouting Combine.

As a junior, Gandy-Golden recorded 71 receptions for 1,037 yards with 10 touchdowns. He played better than the numbers illustrate and had 69 catches for 1,066 yards and 10 touchdowns.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty

9/9/19: Gandy-Golden had six receptions for 119 yards versus Syracuse.

8/17/19: Team sources mentioned Gandy-Golden as a player who jumped out at them over the past few years. Gandy-Golden is a very impressive natural hands catcher with excellent size and is dangerous after the catch. Defensive backs really struggle with the size mismatch, and Gandy-Golden some physicality to him. He is calm with defenders closing in on him and does a superb job of playing the ball. The big question with Gandy-Golden is if he has enough speed for the NFL. That is tough to determine given his level of competition, so it may not be answered until all-star games or the NFL Scouting Combine.

As a junior, Gandy-Golden recorded 71 receptions for 1,037 yards with 10 touchdowns. He played better than the numbers illustrate and had 69 catches for 1,066 yards and 10 touchdowns.

One of my former players is a DB at Liberty. I asked him about this player and he said that Gandy-Golden was extremely humble and a hard worker.