Early afternoon game thread

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Getting 100 yards isn't the goal bro. Making one play doesn't help you over come being in 2nd and 12 all day. He had zero help from the offensive line all day.

So he had "zero help" but that's a poor reflection on him?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Getting 100 yards isn't the goal bro. Making one play doesn't help you over come being in 2nd and 12 all day. He had zero help from the offensive line all day.
Barkley is just a piece. NYG have too many holes and Barkley, despite his talent, isn’t a Zeke. Nor does he have the support that our stallion has. And even if he did, he isn’t leading that Swiss cheese franchise to a ring this year. Too many other holes, on O and D.

Barkley. Eli. Giants. 0-1

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
So he had "zero help" but that's a poor reflection on him?

Are you thick headed? I said 5 times the dude got no help from his offensive line. How is that a poor reflection on him?

Like Trouty said, the Giants still have a ton of holes.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Barkley is just a piece. NYG have too many holes and Barkley, despite his talent, isn’t a Zeke. Nor does he have the support that our stallion has. And even if he did, he isn’t leading that Swiss cheese franchise to a ring this year. Too many other holes, on O and D.

Barkley. Eli. Giants. 0-1
Even if does end up being a Zeke, it still won't be enough IMO. The Giants line is still mostly trash.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Anybody else been absolutely bored watching other games? Never used to be that way for me. I have always loved watching other games as well. I hope I’m not bored watching the Cowboys or I may be losing interest in the NFL as a whole.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Anybody else been absolutely bored watching other games? Never used to be that way for me. I have always loved watching other games as well. I hope I’m not bored watching the Cowboys or I may be losing interest in the NFL as a whole.

I was more interested in more opening games than usual actually..

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Come on guys, there is still an early game playing. The Titans and Dolphins are finally in the 4th.

Mariota get hurt? I see Gabbert is in.