Audio: Early Christmas Gift For CowboysZoners

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
j5AhfSh.png

No. I did not cut off Garrett's hands so he can clap with his wrists today. It's this:

Audio File:

It's a ringtone of Jimmy Johnson's famous 'How bout dem cowboys!' It is good but not great quality. I made it just for the heck of it but I have really grown to love it announce my general incoming calls. It seems to tick off other teams' fans who hear it repeat over and over again before I answer, so that is an added entertainment bonus for me personally. :p

If you want it, just click the link below to access a Download option for the mp3 file:

https://voca.ro/6erQplThRle

It's not a stocking stuffer but it's free. Merry Christmas Zoners. (FYI @Ranching . You cannot return and exchange ringtones for six-packs. ;) )

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
j5AhfSh.png

No. I did not cut off Garrett's hands so he can clap with his wrists today. It's this:

Audio File:

It's a ringtone of Jimmy Johnson's famous 'How bout dem cowboys!' It is good but not great quality. I made it just for the heck of it but I have really grown to love it announce my general incoming calls. It seems to tick off other teams' fans who hear it repeat over and over again before I answer, so that is an added entertainment bonus for me personally. :p

If you want it, just click the link below to access a Download option for the mp3 file:

https://voca.ro/6erQplThRle

It's not a stocking stuffer but it's free. Merry Christmas Zoners. (FYI @Ranching . You cannot return and exchange ringtones for six-packs. ;) )

Lol!!! Salud!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Slightly off-topic but have any iPhone users had any trouble uploading ringtones on the latest version using iTunes? I find it a hassle doing it that way. Luckily I found out (yeah I'm slow :p ) you can upload and/or create ringtones using the Garageband app. There are a number of steps involved but practice makes it easy to use. Still, I wonder why Apple made iTunes so difficult for doing the exact same thing? It used to be easy. :mad:

/brief Ebenezer Scrooge type rant

MikeB80

Reaction score
Slightly off-topic but have any iPhone users had any trouble uploading ringtones on the latest version using iTunes? I find it a hassle doing it that way. Luckily I found out (yeah I'm slow :p ) you can upload and/or create ringtones using the Garageband app. There are a number of steps involved but practice makes it easy to use. Still, I wonder why Apple made iTunes so difficult for doing the exact same thing? It used to be easy. :mad:

/brief Ebenezer Scrooge type rant

you can make ringtones in tunes, make a duplicate of the song, change the start and stop time that you want to use and then save as an aac. Then change the filetype to m4r and put in as a ringtone.