Early Christmas Present: My son and I are going to the game!!

hendog

Reaction score
My wife and daughter surprised us with tix to the game tomorrow. I'm so stoked. Hope they play better than they did last week. We'll both be in full dress, locked and loaded. I'll give a full report when I get back.

How 'bout them Cowboys!!

hendog

Reaction score
sportsallday said:
Your wife and daughter aren't going?

We hoped to all go as a family but the game has been sold out since the moment the schedule came out. A friend of hers came across 2 tix and my wife snatched them up for us. My son is as rabid a fan as I am and he's never been to a 'boys game so my wife and daughter were just glad they could tix for us.

hendog

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
they can't, the man and his boy took their dresses

OK - full Cowboys gear. Is that better. So many people on here talk about not sporting our colors because of the opposing fans reactions. Them SOB's ain't scarin' me off.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
hendog said:
My wife and daughter surprised us with tix to the game tomorrow. I'm so stoked. Hope they play better than they did last week. We'll both be in full dress, locked and loaded. I'll give a full report when I get back.

How 'bout them Cowboys!!

lucky dog!!

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Congrats Hendog! Wear your gear proud! Lets hope our Boyz give you something great to cheer about!

Would love to hear about how you guys walked out of there after a Cowboy rout!.....ok, I know, but anything can happen!

hendog

Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
Congrats Hendog! Wear your gear proud! Lets hope our Boyz give you something great to cheer about!

Would love to hear about how you guys walked out of there after a Cowboy rout!.....ok, I know, but anything can happen!

Thanks. Hopefully us cowboy fans will make some noise and be a nuisance to the Panthers (especially when their on offense).

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
hendog said:
OK - full Cowboys gear. Is that better. So many people on here talk about not sporting our colors because of the opposing fans reactions. Them SOB's ain't scarin' me off.

I've never heard of Carolina fans heckling the heck out of people sporting rival's colors, well, not on the ilk of Philly, so yeah, rep to the fullest

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
that's awesome man, congratulations

hope our team does their best impression of winning a game

Calicowboy

Reaction score
hendog said:
Thanks. Hopefully us cowboy fans will make some noise and be a nuisance to the Panthers (especially when their on offense).

If not, bring *cough* batteries *cough*...hahaha!

Just kidding, no need to stoop to Iggle level!

jimmy4713

Reaction score
I will be at the game as well. No worries really wearing other team colors in Charlotte. You will get some lip, but nothing like you would see at other NFC East venues. Go Cowboys!