FEATURED Early game day thread

mldardy

Reaction score
They considered it and decided not tot change the rule. The owners WANT it to be within the rules to push the ball carrier forward. The owners want it. They own the damned league. I don’t know why this is so difficult to understand. They do what they want, you buy the over priced jersey. (and beers). This one’s for you
That is not true. Before you hit “reply” consider how pathetic your response is. You are embarrassing.
LOL at this guy. You're lame as it comes.

Yeah I'm gonna hit reply, who do you think you are my dad. Don't you ever tell me what you do little man. Go back to your Eagles forum troll.

Mark

Reaction score
KC is the new Patriots. Just disgusting at this point. Two weeks in a row on horrid game changing calls
It's "Taylor's Team" now. And what's good for her team is good for the NFL, and good for America. ;-)

meddleroidz

Reaction score
KC is the new Patriots. Just disgusting at this point. Two weeks in a row on horrid game changing calls
are you serious right now? you're talking about 2 meaningless season games, the eagles were robbed of a SB last year, a SB! and the bengals too, chiefs favors are even higher than the pats, because mahomes is black. sorry its a fact, he's half black, whatever, and now the swifties are in!

Dakota

Reaction score
There is no denying it the eagles are looking better every week. We need to do the same.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
are you serious right now? you're talking about 2 meaningless season games, the eagles were robbed of a SB last year, a SB! and the bengals too, chiefs favors are even higher than the pats, because mahomes is black. sorry its a fact, he's half black, whatever, and now the swifties are in!
Sorry, that isn't fact at all. Nothing more annoying than a white male acting like black people get all the breaks in this world. Such complete nonsense. They might be getting a lot of calls but it's not fact that the reason why is because they have a black QB. That's naive

meddleroidz

Reaction score
Sorry, that isn't fact at all. Nothing more annoying than a white male acting like black people get all the breaks in this world. Such complete nonsense. They might be getting a lot of calls but it's not fact that the reason why is because they have a black QB. That's naive
Goodell is woke as it gets my friend, now that is a fact!

RonWashington

Reaction score
Giants are pure garbage . Up 14-0 they muff a punt now the Commies have life at 14-7

RonWashington

Reaction score
I’m sorry that’s a catch Dotson has to make . Handed the Giants win 2 . The bottom of this division is :facepalm:

RonWashington

Reaction score
Season ending shoulder surgery for Anthony Richardson . That explains the mustache starting at QB . Tough break . Colts are cursed

RonWashington

Reaction score
I want to like the Colts all blue uniforms I just don’t . The horseshoe on the helmet should be white . Cleveland wins again despite PJ Walker .