FEATURED Early game day thread

mldardy

Reaction score
NFL can't help themselves with certain biases towards certain teams. Eagles and Chiefs get way too much leniency on penalties. How often do refs pick up a flag let alone a game, in a season?

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Vikings should be winning this game. Keep shooting themselves in the foot. Probably have 3 or 4 drops that would have been first downs. One drop for a td
I'm not buying that excuse of not calling unsportsmanlike conduct for a player taking his helmet off on a disputed DPI.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I disagree. The only team who is consistently successful at it is Philly. They just have a devastating run blocking OLine. It's not like it's working for every team that tries it
It’s not just on the QB sneaks - it’s every offensive play now. It sucks. It’s a football/rugby mashup.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
I just saw one guy from behind try and grab his ankle......there's ways to get to him. Not saying do anything dirty but if you're going to run that play you're gonna get hit.
I hear you. I'm just saying since everyone is bunched up so tight it seems impossible to get moving fast and lay a big shot on him. The OLine gets really low and he falls forward and pushed.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
NFL can't help themselves with certain biases towards certain teams. Eagles and Chiefs get way too much leniency on penalties. How often do refs pick up a flag let alone a game, in a season?
It happened twice already in this game both in favor of KC.