Early Game Thread

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
lol
No worries, seeing that they actually won in spite of Orton, not because of him.
The Bills DEFENSE beat the Packers and Rodgers.

Awesome! I was full of Buffalo Wild Wings, fell asleep, only to wake up and see Rodgers get strip fumbled. Good win for the Bills. :D

DallasJ7

Reaction score
If we win out it could go through Dallas.

We need to root for a Packers/Seahawks loss somewhere though; if we all go 12-4 and there's a three-way tiebreaker for the top two seeds, the Cowboys get the third seed and don't even get a bye. Sucks that Arizona will have freakin' Lindley at QB when Seattle plays them, and the Packers seem unbeatable at home. You never know, though.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Dunno how that's defenseless.

Guy saw the contact coming and braced for it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We need to root for a Packers/Seahawks loss somewhere though; if we all go 12-4 and there's a three-way tiebreaker for the top two seeds, the Cowboys get the third seed and don't even get a bye. Sucks that Arizona will have freakin' Lindley at QB when Seattle plays them, and the Packers seem unbeatable at home. You never know, though.

It's so convoluted, I'll just sit back and let it all sort itself out. I'm just looking for a Cowboys win tonight. That's as far as I'm going to project right now.

Coy

Reaction score

Sure? I saw this.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Sure? I saw this.

That would happen if only the Cowboys and Seahawks go 12-4, but it would require Green Bay to lose another game, which I don't see happening, with their last two against Tampa and against the Lions at Lambeau. Or the Seahawks could lose a game of course, and they're in a battle against the 49ers right now.

Last edited: