Early game thread

diefree666

Reaction score
So great...looks like Rodgers is out for rest of year...but he hung around long enough to put a L on us.

so this is Rodgers second time going out with a broken collarbone. Is he going to be called brittle bones now?

perrykemp

Reaction score
so this is Rodgers second time going out with a broken collarbone. Is he going to be called brittle bones now?

Rodgers is in his 13th season.

People think Tom Brady is the norm these days for some reason playing to age 40. I think Favre made it to 40 also.

The reality is, MOST quarterbacks begin to decline sometime well before their mid 30s and most don't make it past 36-37 -- at least not while still playing at a high level.

haleyrules

Reaction score
True but these game threads are just horrific. Various opinions sway like a leaf in the wind. Most aren't even swayed by the game. Who's the "best" changes by the play. It's great theater.
Yeah. Those game day threads make me cringe on minute and roar with laughter the next. A real emotional roller coaster ride.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Not happy with how things are now, but the Eagles are not elite right now.

They are playing good football, better than most. But by the time winter comes, I don't think that is necessarily going to be the case.
I think everyone forgets they had a fast start last year too.