Early game thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't expect Wentz to be in GOAT form now and maybe at all this year.

But even if he contracted MS over the offseason he will be better than Dak Prescott.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke, the QB and a 1st round pick to Pittsburgh for Big Ben and Bell. With the assurance Ben will play another 3 years.

We get a massive upgrade at QB and a lateral move at RB but we get a guy with a human sized head.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
A Rodgers is physically the best QB I've ever seen , but I really am getting tired of all the pundits over-rating his team.............He makes up for a lot but that team from top to bottom isn't all that great..................

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Colts are in for a long game if they keep rushing 3. That is 3 times on that drive they only rushed 3 dropping a linemen into coverage.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Josh Allen leads the Bills to a TD on their opening possession at Minnesota.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Zeke, the QB and a 1st round pick to Pittsburgh for Big Ben and Bell. With the assurance Ben will play another 3 years.

We get a massive upgrade at QB and a lateral move at RB but we get a guy with a human sized head.

Ben is not an upgrade. Most overrated QB of the last decade

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
7-0 Eagles. Wentz steps right back in and leads them down the field like a boss. Amazing.

The cherry picking lurkers are disappointed.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Wow

Goedert couldn't have been any more open than he just was from inside the 10................Poor defense