Early game thread!

Carson

Reaction score
Barkley is the new Tiki Barber for the Skins. Always plays his best games against them

Alweezy

Reaction score
Blue print thing might be overstated, But, DCs are looking at what the Cowboys defense did against the Saints and are trying to copy it. Either that or the Saints are sliding downward at the wrong time

I think a lot of teams have known the formula to stop the Saints is limit the running attack and make Drew Brees uncomfortable. But knowing about it, and actually being able to do something about it are two different things.

Creeper

Reaction score
It looks to me like the Commanders have quit on their season. They are not playing very hard against the Giants. Its understandable. Mark Sanchez is not an NFL caliber QB anymore. I don't see how they win another game with him.

Plus, the Giants OL is doing a number on the Commanders DL, not as good as Philly did but still. This tells me the Eagles beating the Giants and Commanders the last two games is not real accomplishment.

Having said that, the Giants can still win the division if they win out and go 8-8. The Cowboys would have to lose out. The Eagles would have to beat the Cowboys then lose out. The Commanders would have to lose their next two games and then beat the Eagles the last week. Anything is possible I guess, but I don't see Dallas losing their last 4 games and I don't see Washington beating the Eagles unless something huge happens to the Eagles.

Carson

Reaction score
I think a lot of teams have known the formula to stop the Saints is limit the running attack and make Drew Brees uncomfortable. But knowing about it, and actually being able to do something about it are two different things.

Surprisingly, the Bucs defense has been awful all season.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Playing SS in baseball really helped his ability to sling it with accuracy from various angles.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Kenny Albert is the modern day Rick Astley. His voice doesn’t match his face.