Early game thread!

Beaker42

Reaction score
Agreed on Moss. And, by the way, in those 1st 12 games of Jackson against us, he had a total of 2 TDs.

The Jackson as a Cowboy killer is a myth that's been dispelled several times. Sorry, I got snarky but that's one falsity that's been bantered around this board several times and dispelled every single time and (for whatever reason) it pisses me off every time some one tries to perpetuate the lie. Probably because I can't stand that punk. My bad, TF.
Randy Moss averaged about 2000 yds/gm against us. We could have 12 DB’s and he’d still have had 3 bills and 2-3 scores against us.

CB61

Reaction score
Here's a question for everyone if sheli start sucking wind do we see Daniel Jones?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's in street clothes with his arm in a sling and ice on his shoulder. I'm guessing it's not broken and just sprained.
Boomer Esaison (sp?) just announced on CBS Postgame: broken clavicle/likely out for the season.

I knew I did not like how the tackler drove his shoulder into the ground. Had a bad feeling. Simple physics. Like I said earlier (not directed at you) every tackle is not equal. And everyone is not invisible to injury dependent ON the type of tackle employed.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Randy Moss averaged about 2000 yds/gm against us. We could have 12 DB’s and he’d still have had 3 bills and 2-3 scores against us.
Hated playing against Moss. That dude never forgot that Jerry left him at the altar and he made us pay for it. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Philthadelphia fans in mid-season form already, attacking a professional basketball player (Mike Scott) for THEIR HOME TEAM because he’s repping his hometown Commanders :lmao:

CB61

Reaction score
Well it wasn't the bomb I was talking about but at least it was a play-action pass

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
smh.

Some people cannot get beyond the 'injury prone' myth. Unless there is a proven anatomically physiological deficiency, it is always the law of physics' forces behind every injury. Not sometimes. Not occasionally. Always.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Agreed on Moss. And, by the way, in those 1st 12 games of Jackson against us, he had a total of 2 TDs.

The Jackson as a Cowboy killer is a myth that's been dispelled several times. Sorry, I got snarky but that's one falsity that's been bantered around this board several times and dispelled every single time and (for whatever reason) it pisses me off every time some one tries to perpetuate the lie. Probably because I can't stand that punk. My bad, TF.

Not a problem. Thanks! I hate him too! I just always feared him and it may be the 2010 game that sticks out because he had 91 yard TD snd the 210.

I have nightmares of Santana Moss going deep on us

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
So disappointing. Congratulations Eagles fans looks like you got your MVP back, and the dude hasn't been on a football field since last year. Very impressive. Y'all keep spotting teams 17 points before you start playing won't end well if it keeps happening. I can't wait to play.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Which Cowboy fan here was saying Dak was going to over throw Gallup this season?