Early game thread!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Baker Mayfield needs to learn that if he is going to have a big mouth and talk trash than he better back it up, otherwise it will be thrown back at him when he loses or has a bad game (and rightfully so).

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
74 yards a game isn't exactly what I'd call a ton of success but, carry on.

So how many WRs average over 100 on us if that's not good? Not many do. If I had to guess Santana Moss owned us more than most. But whatever. Move along.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I'd love to see what a coach like Pederson could do with the Cowboys. I think he's the first Eagles HC l ever liked...

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Because Father Time always wins.
I don't think the drop-off in one offseason is going to be that great. It's not like the Skins had any running game to speak of in this game.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Don’t bother man. A lot of internet tough guys here lately. You can’t state your opinion without someone aggressively attacking and insulting you.

Thanks man! Strange to root for the same team and to get aggressively attacked for such a tiny thing. Too much early sauce.

CB61

Reaction score
9 minutes let's go boys I got a giant fan texting me gay cowboy memes even though we kicked their but every time he still doesn't learn of course the boy drinks a 12-pack every night instead of buying health insurance how do you think that's going to go for him next few years

UpNorth

Reaction score
Philly was absolutely dominate in the second half.

They look scary and that offense is incredibly stacked

DFWJC

Reaction score
Barn-burner in Charlotte
Rams trying to hold of McCaffery (200+ yds, 2 TDs) and the Panthers.
Rams lead 30-27 wirh a couple minutes left and the ball.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
So how many WRs average over 100 on us if that's not good? Not many do. If I had to guess Santana Moss owned us more than most.
Agreed on Moss. And, by the way, in those 1st 12 games of Jackson against us, he had a total of 2 TDs.

The Jackson as a Cowboy killer is a myth that's been dispelled several times. Sorry, I got snarky but that's one falsity that's been bantered around this board several times and dispelled every single time and (for whatever reason) it pisses me off every time some one tries to perpetuate the lie. Probably because I can't stand that punk. My bad, TF.