Early game thread!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Here come the Wince fans, of course all of the praise for Wentz, won't happen if Dak has a good game.

T-RO

Reaction score
Elsewhere in other games...I can't figure the Titans out. They smashed the Pats last year...thumped us... yet didn't make playoffs.

Mr_437

Reaction score
DJax is back on!
WAS still can't finish...run the ball Gruden.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can see how Wentz is in the head of the Commanders. They don't want any more of this. They just want to take the L and move on to week 2 where they have a shot.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
One thing I will say I am envious of is that with some of the expected better teams, they have the necessary organizational leadership to take a gamble on talent. Like the Patriots with Antonio Brown and the Chiefs with LeSean McCoy. I don't want either of those specific players in Dallas, but I wish we were that type of organization.

Like we were when Jimmy was here, taking a chance on a known (but talented) knucklehead Charles Haley.

Sydla

Reaction score
The first half was shake off the rust from no preseason action for the Eagles.

Now they are rolling. LOL at people lagging at how bad they were.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Keenum can either secure his job for the rest of the season by turning the Skins into a surprise playoff/NFC East threat or he can have the Skins with a losing record and we will see Haskins be the starter sooner rather than later.