Early game thread!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So the NFL doesn't have a stretcher or some other alternate way to get players off the field? What if more than one player needs to be carried off??

mattjames2010

Reaction score
This is going to be a very interesting call, 2 feet down, reached for the goal line and crossed it, ball got knocked out.

Ref nearest to the play called it a TD, while two other refs ran in and said no that were further away. Morons.

TheHerd

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Yall say Anything

Which team has 3 All-pros on the OL and superior weapons on offense?

The excuses yall make for players on this team is nauseating
All pro is a joke. Our line hadn't been great in a while. And now they're all hurt, and with back injuries makeshift is a word we'll probably be hearing all year

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Steelers third-string, undrafted rookie QB just led them to a go-ahead TD.

J817

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Yall say Anything

Which team has 3 All-pros on the OL and superior weapons on offense?

The excuses yall make for players on this team is nauseating

What makes McCaffrey special is his all around game. McCaffrey’s passing catching ability is top notch. Tell me, how much do you think he would be able to demonstrate that here while playing the RB position? I’m not saying the Panthers scheme is superior. My point was you can’t judge who is better (Zeke or McCafffery) when their offensive schemes use them in totally different ways.

TheHerd

Reaction score
All-Pro is a Joke??

:huh::huh::huh::huh:
Tyron hadn't been Tyron in a long time. He's been good, not great. Fred Beard is just coming back and missed a year. Zack isn't himself this year with the back. Citing all pro as if they mean this line is tht best is just not being realistic.