Early Game Thread

InTheZone

Reaction score
Watching the ravens/bills game. One thing that is a complete 180 from our offense and the ravens is when Jackson had a read option there were two defenders ignoring the RB and went straight to the QB. Obviously Jackson gave it to the RB because he had room to run. With Dallas it seems everyone ignores Dak and swarms Zeke. Even when Dak has no pressure on the read option it seems he still hands it to Zeke instead of decisively taking that open field for himself.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Sean Payton should have kicked the extra point, because if the Saints defense can't stop the Niners then it might come down to that one point later in the game.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skin recovers a Fumble on a sack of Rodgers...

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Im done with Jamies Winston. Once he gets me 6 more rushing yds I am done. He is a turnover machine

GMO415

Reaction score
I'll need two pints of Crown to get me through this

InTheZone

Reaction score
seen more creativity on the niners last two plays than I do with our team all game.

edit: make it the last 3 plays...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Look at that a real defense getting pressure on Josh Allen and sacking him. Bills only have 3 points so far.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Watching the Bills, Beasley was right. He was underutilized or unappreciated here because Allen uses him like he’s Odell.

Speaking Odell he wants out of Cleveland. Anybody think we should let Coopers leave and go after Odell instead since they in the same ball park for money