Early game thread!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Allen would not have become Allen in Cleveland.
I totally agree. If Dak was drafted anywhere but Dallas he might be out of the league now. Same for Lamar.... Only the Ravens were willing to run a college offense. Maybe New England would have worked for Dak and Lamar.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Those watching the 49ers/Giants game, you’re seeing RBs with the actual foot speed to turn the corner. Zeke doesn’t which is why it’s maddening that we run those stretch plays for him.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
As bad as Wentz been. The eagles are still in good position. Especially if we lose today and the eagles win. It would be a 3 way 1-3 tie in the NFC EAST.

quickccc

Reaction score
i'm watching Philly Cincy with Wentz still struggling ... i's just too tough to eye spy so many games i'd love to watch full time ala Pats/Radas,
Bills/Rams ...Niners/Giants ....and DC Teen Titans/Vikings .....i'm just gonna have to YouTube the weekly highlights

We're gonna have issues with Miles Garrett and Nick Chubb ... i'm hoping Mayfield is erratic vs us next week ...

blueblood70

Reaction score
No one is stopping the Atlanta offense. And they don't have Julio Jones today. That is a good offense. Atrocious Atlanta defense though.
Just saying blaming our D for starting in a 20-0 holes our offense out us in is stupid.. look at the rams game and ATL game and ours will falling the middle of those results somewhere..

fivetwos

Reaction score
I remember people saying he is/was better than Zeke.
Ha.

Yeah that's not simply my opinion. Local media here talk about it as fact. No one disputes it.

Elliott is very good there. He is a top of the line player when he wants to. Looks like he does.

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
I totally agree. If Dak was drafted anywhere but Dallas he might be out of the league now. Same for Lamar.... Only the Ravens were willing to run a college offense. Maybe New England would have worked for Dak and Lamar.
Dak would have probably been a Jimmy G situation and ended up a meh game manager

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Just saying blaming our D for starting in a 20-0 holes our offense out us in is stupid.. look at the rams game and ATL game and ours will falling the middle of those results somewhere..

Which is why a started a thread last week 'The Defense is not a Hot Mess.'