Early game thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

817Gill

Reaction score
Was the Super Bowl that long ago for Philly?
What you’re seeing is an organization who didn’t transition from its super bowl winning core smoothly at all. Bad contracts, old players, and a coaching exodus and this is what happens.

Techsass

Reaction score
Geesh we are going to have to work harder to lose against Washington, Philly & Cincy. We should maybe just relax & win all 3 games.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Next 2 years are going to be worse for Philly as well. 2021 cap hell and 2022 several contracts for aging vets really escalate. Cutting players will make matters worse.

fivetwos

Reaction score
What you’re seeing is an organization who didn’t transition from its super bowl winning core smoothly at all. Bad contracts, old players, and a coaching exodus and this is what happens.
I think its 30% the OL stinks, and the rest Wentz isnt all that great.

How much one affects the other I'm not sure.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i'm surprised cleveland isn't running the ball more...specially in that weather.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Geesh we are going to have to work harder to lose against Washington, Philly & Cincy. We should maybe just relax & win all 3 games.
Cinncy is having a bad game. They will look better against us. They aren’t so bad (at least in terms of the NFC East)

817Gill

Reaction score
I think its 30% the OL stinks, and the rest Wentz isnt all that great.

How much one affects the other I'm not sure.
Definitely plays a part. But when you lose John Defilippo and Frank Reich (by the way Doug P is head coach and OC now lol), plus give away half your draft picks for trades and vets you’re putting all the chips on today and not betting squat on tomorrow.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Of course the Bengals kicker would find a way to make the hard kick after missing the easy ones. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.