Early game thread!

links18

Reaction score
Bengals right down the field for a TD. This game is too easy on offenses these days.

JayFord

Reaction score
why didnt Heinicke just walk in the endzone

once a qb slides or does anything its called dead for their own safety

but however if im a wft staff i write a letter because its a clear td

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Skins got hosed. Awful call on the dive as he wasn’t touched yet.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Chiefs stinking is odd but its the NFL and we should've seen it coming. There is absolutely no reason for them to get worse they have essentially have the same roster they've had the last few years lol. Hell they've gotten better they just traded for the tackle from the Ravens. It makes no sense for them to stink.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Skins got hosed. Awful call on the dive as he wasn’t touched yet.
I though the ball is dead when you give yourself up like that? I mean otherwise, you'd have guys getting down on the ground and just rolling to get extra yards lol.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I though the ball is dead when you give yourself up like that? I mean otherwise, you'd have guys getting down on the ground and just rolling to get extra yards lol.

Beyond the LOS i thought only a slide was giving up...I could be wrong though.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Ball is dead if you give your self up. He did it right before he got into the end zone. The question is why in the hell did he do it when no one was around him?

Seems like he wanted to show off and have a highlight reel style TD, instead of just running it in. Or either he thought that the defenders were closer to him than they really were and thought he was about to get hit.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Seems like he wanted to show off and have a highlight reel style TD, instead of just running it in. Or either he thought that the defenders were closer to him than they really were and thought he was about to get hit.
Yep. He was showboating and it cost him points......just stupid.

terra

Reaction score
The Chiefs stinking is odd but its the NFL and we should've seen it coming. There is absolutely no reason for them to get worse they have essentially have the same roster they've had the last few years lol. Hell they've gotten better they just traded for the tackle from the Ravens. It makes no sense for them to stink.
More and more I am thinking that a number of their players had career years and now they are back to where they were.