Early game thread!

Mannix

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith trying to do his part to help out the Cowboys in the playoff seeding race? I know that he got blocked, but we have seen good defensive players shed those blocks and still get to the QB. :laugh:
Link? I'd love to see her.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Packers aren't having an easy time with the Football team. Just a reminder than in the NFL. not every game is going to be easy, even for teams that are competing for the playoffs, while going against a team with a losing record. And not every game is going to start out with the team with the winning record, blowing out the losing record team in the first half.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know I am biased when it comes to all things Dallas. But when the TV does a close-up of the cheerleaders for other teams, why do they look like the team just picked up girls that were on the stroll?

Mannix

Reaction score
The Packers aren't having an easy time with the Football team. Just a reminder than in the NFL. not every game is going to be easy, even for teams that are competing for the playoffs, while going against a team with a losing record. And not every game is going to start out with the team with the winning record, blowing out the losing record team in the first half.
I won't be fooled like in the past....there is a 0% chance that Washington hangs on and wins....NEVER happens in Green Bay against below average teams.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I'm at the belief that there isn't a team in the NFL that the Cowboys can't beat right now and also every playoff team is going to have ugly wins and games where they play sloppy or struggle some. Packers are proving this right now.

Reaction score
GOAT FG kicker not given a chance for a 56 yarder. Ravens punt instead

Interesting. Playing the field position game

HungryLion

Reaction score
It's amazing how less great Mahomes looks with a lesser supporting cast. Go figure.

I was just thinking this.

I was wondering why Mahomes isn’t “carrying his team”. Is he in a bad mood? Is he upset with the front office? Why would he just suddenly choose to stop carrying the team?

so odd