Early Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Colts TD, they go back on top, 24-21.
That former Eagles QB with a TD pass, around 10 yards. Well a 2 yard pass.

Deep_South

Reaction score
The whole Niners offense should get credit for that last touchdown for pushing the ball carrier into the end zone.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I wonder if this Eagles demolition of the Lions makes anyone think that we probably shouldn't give a game away tonight?

Should I put the tin foil hat back on and stop the wishful thinking?

NickZepp

Reaction score
If I'm a backup NFL QB I would learn to drop kick in case you don't have a kicker like the Steelers right now. You could easily make one from 20 yards right?

DFWJC

Reaction score
The downside to a blowout win in Fantasy or DFS is they might pull your best players very early.

Rams pull Stafford and Kupp---who were having monster games again---after just 3 quarters. $$$$ up in smoke. hehe

Oh well, that's what happens in fake football sometimes.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Mike White ex Cowboy 5th rounder has 300 plus and a TD against Cincy 4th quarter. Pokes need to pick a 4th or 5th for next yrs draft to be Daks backup someone with a little more upside then who’s on roster tonight

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The downside to a blowout win in Fantasy or DFS is they might pull your best players very early.

Rams pull Stafford and Kupp---who were having monster games again---after just 3 quarters. $$$$ up in smoke. hehe

Oh well, that's what happens in fake football sometimes.
I got henderson... he had big points in 1st half, cruise control in 2nd half and nothing