Early Game Thread

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Seahawks choking this game away. They got lucky there were penalties on both sides.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Can it get worse? I hope it can

Bears play the Giants next week and end with the Vikes. Would be better if Giants beat the Bears as it would take their current pick from 5 down a few pegs.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Mileage? This is his 3rd season lol.

What? This is his fifth season. He was drafted in 2017:

17-18
18-19
19-20
20-21
21-22

And by mileage, I mean he has thrown A LOT of passes and has taken a ton of big shots. He was throwing like 50 times a game at TT and has had a high average number of pass attempts with the Chiefs. It’s physiological that repetitive motions for athletes slowly degrades their body (mostly tendons/ligaments). So, I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts to have nagging elbow/shoulder issues.

But again, like I said, I’d still have a really hard time passing up Mahomes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What? This is his fifth season. He was drafted in 2017:

17-18
18-19
19-20
20-21
21-22

And by mileage, I mean he has thrown A LOT of passes and has taken a ton of big shots. He was throwing like 50 times a game at TT and has had a high average number of pass attempts with the Chiefs. It’s physiological that repetitive motions for athletes slowly degrades their body (mostly tendons/ligaments). So, I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts to have nagging elbow/shoulder issues.

But again, like I said, I’d still have a really hard time passing up Mahomes.
He didn't start in 2017....Alex Smith was the starter that year his first full year was 2018....and this season isn't over but we can pretend its over. HE's only played 4 seasons. He doesn't have mileage lol. Brady is 44 years old playing lol. I like how you pretend that Mahomes is the only one throwing 50 times....you think Herbert is throwing it 10x's a game? He's going ot have just as much mileage if not more by the time he's Mahomes age....Mahomes wasn't even starting yet his rookie year.