Early Games Thread 12/18

DFWJC

Reaction score
LOL

That didn't last long.
The Ravens returned the kickoff back for a TD to retake the lead with 1:14 left.
craziness

WOW

Now the Vikings scored again.
That makes 4 TDs scored in the last 1 minute and 6 seconds. Not sure I've ever seen that before.

rcaldw

Reaction score
One of the worst things about the NFL... because the Eagles ended up winning that game by a big score, there will never be a public whimper about the two manufactured penalties that turned that game.

Zordon

Reaction score
looks like the eagles will be facing a vikings team without AP and after a demoralizing loss.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Holy smokes. This Ravens/Vikings game is one of the most amazing finishes to an NFL game I can recall. Too bad it's between two crap teams.

erod

Reaction score
WOW

Now the Vikings scored again.
That makes 4 TDs scored in the last 1 minute and 6 seconds. Not sure I've ever seen that before.

And the Ravens right back with the winner. Amazing.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Liars! You're not taking us to the late game. You're taking us to commercials, probably Jane Seymour locked in a room drawing the same heart shape over and over again.

reddyuta

Reaction score
one thing is for sure,we better not complain about the weather tommorow.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Lmao! Richard Sherman doing the pregame huddle " this is a glorified practice."

Great player but I can't stand that guy.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
The Cowboys never get any breaks? I thought Cutler and Briggs were out for the game.

DEMARC0MURRAY29

Reaction score
One of the worst things about the NFL... because the Eagles ended up winning that game by a big score, there will never be a public whimper about the two manufactured penalties that turned that game.

you're still complaining about that? Jesus christ. The game is over. The Eagles won.