Early Games Thread; go Browns!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Last 6 games for Giants - 4 at home, 1 in London vs. Rams, 1 in Cleveland. LOL.

yea I pointed that out in september about their schedule it allowed them to go on this run and they did it.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
uhh the point is the games are about matchups. How much we beat a team compared to how much they beat a team by means zero in the nfl. Nothing.

Its about matchups and they matchup perfectly with us.

Look at what they have done on defense over the last six games.
You cant go by what they have done the last six games. They have played bad teams with BAD QBs.

Ravens were supposedly a bad matchup for us and we whooped them.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I watch lots and lots of football. If I recall, you're a Cowboys season ticket holder. Dare I say I probably watch more games than you do, while you attend Cowboy home games? I've had Sunday Ticket for over 12 years.

The Giants fiddled around today with a team they should have blown out. I am very unimpressed.

that settles it. You have sunday ticket.

I can not offer anything in a rebuttal to this incredible point. good day.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
CBS felt the need to inform us that the 49ers have been officially eliminated from the playoffs. :muttley:

windjc

Reaction score
that settles it. You have sunday ticket.

I can not offer anything in a rebuttal to this incredible point. good day.
When we hang 30+ on the Giants will you come back on here and apologize for being a nervous nelly?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If I know the NFL I expect a timely penalty that hurts the Bucs to come up shortly.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Bucs are owning Seattle early.

That could be a tough game for us vs Tampa Bay. We really don't have any easy games left, maybe Minnesota.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
When we hang 30+ on the Giants will you come back on here and apologize for being a nervous nelly?

I don't think we will hang 30+ on them. But I will gladly come back and say I was dead wrong about that.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

come back on? Oh I guess I am not really a fan like you are and only come on when we win or something.

you must have sunday ticket also.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mike Evans is having fun with Richard Sherman. That's 2 TDs.