Early games thread

DFWJC

Reaction score
MonsterD;4899967 said:
Saints just gutted the Bucs, ridiculous that can happen like that.

I think the Saints got energized by the overturned charges. Bad timing for us, but one game at a time.

DFWJC

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4899968 said:
we might end up with a couple of brutal shutouts today.

Both Eli and Freeman really stunk it up today

Nirvana

Reaction score
erod;4899957 said:
Holy crap, Adrian Peterson might is break Dickerson's record this year. He has 212 today, and needs 292 more

As much as Peyton Manning has done this season with the Broncos, I will change my vote to Peterson if he gets the record - that is way too special of a season to overlook.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Nirvana;4899981 said:
As much as Peyton Manning has done this season with the Broncos, I will change my vote to Peterson if he gets the record - that is way too special of a season to overlook.

QB vs RB. The QB will win

Nirvana

Reaction score
RS12;4899945 said:
Cousins shows why it is a good idea to draft and develop QBs. Drafted in 4th they will probably flip him for 2nd.

It would be smart to hang on to the guy with MG III getting hit so often.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Nirvana;4899981 said:

I can't stand Peyton, give it to Peterson.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I know his interceptions are a bit higher than he would like (still acceptable given all of the attempts).. but in what is considered to be a down year, Brees has 36 TD passes with 2 games to go. Wow.

RS12

Reaction score
Super_Kazuya;4899998 said:
I know his interceptions are a bit higher than he would like (still acceptable given all of the attempts).. but in what is considered to be a down year, Brees has 36 TD passes with 2 games to go. Wow.

Brees lock for the HOF. One of the best short QBs ever.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
At this point they should really scrap the MVP award and just name it "Best QB", i just don't see how a RB or non-QB could ever win it when you have every decent QB throwing for 4k yards every season.

AP is having a all time great year for a playoff caliber team(Without a good QB) but could somehow lose out to Manning or Brady. Insane.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Lost in the discussion of RG3 and Cousins are the WR/TE combo skins put up this season...Man..they all ball and remind me of the Packers receivers two years ago when they won the SB...

When you have such a group of fast, strong, SMART group of WRs and TEs any QB can look like Montana

:cool:

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Tampa Bay trying to keep their pride by leaving with a TD and fail. Take the fricking FG guys..

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
"Most of you will see the Steelers vs. Cowboys, for others you will see the Chiefs vs. Raiders"

I'm thinking of you, other part of America.