Early games thread!

StylisticS

Reaction score
I have Big Ben. My opponent has Antonio brown. I was happy and mad at the same time.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
WRs for other teams even catch balls that get deflected from their own WRs hands. lol

Creeper

Reaction score
When I watch Morris Claiborne playing for the Jets it makes me puke. First, he's playing, meaning he is not injured. Second, he's making plays which he rarely did for Dallas. What a waste.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
maybe dak was watching as the Blitz was obvious to Ben, he he threw it within a second, and did NOT take a 5 step drop.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
When I watch Morris Claiborne playing for the Jets it makes me puke. First, he's playing, meaning he is not injured. Second, he's making plays which he rarely did for Dallas. What a waste.
he played great for us in his last season... not a surprise in NY.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Copy!,,,thats way too bad my brother! Cuz' other than #9 ROMO THREADS ,,,YER' FOREVER MY 100% GAMEDAY FORUM FAVORITE,,,ya know:cool:
I never liked Romo after what happened with TO. Same way people feel about Dak & Dez.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
On the last few plays
Obviously it equals = brain vapor lock,,,kinda like those " tumbling pigeons"who, while in flight& you 'clap yer' hands' They seizure up in mid flight,,, TWEET MIKE TYSON,,, he'll verify this:thumbup:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The Jets scored 42 points with running backs named Powell and Crowell, and a rookie QB throwing to guys named Kearse, Herndon & Anderson.

I'm tired of the myth that this team doesn't have enough talent to have an offense that moves the ball, bad to mediocre players are putting up points around the league.

What we have is terrible coaching and it's a shame our GM doesn't see that as worthy of change.