Carson

Reaction score
Carolinas offense looks good

Should’ve hired Norv!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if you tackle the QB and your body weight is a little too much into the tackle it's 15 yards.

And if you stop the WR's forward progress then grab him up and powerbomb him it's also 15 yards.

Seems fair.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eagles winning and a Skins win will make the game against the Jags all the more important for the Cowboys. Which is why Garrett should be a step closer to getting fired if the team lays an egg later on.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fan favorite great Ryan Switzer lets a punt go by him, and rolls another 20 yards to the 16. Steelers ended up punting giving Bengals the ball at their own 45.
Just thought I would mention it for all those that rued we traded Switzer away. :D

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Ryan Switzerland is still an clown on fielding punt return. He had a chance to field a punt at the 36 yard line(for at least a fair catch) and he jsut casually let’s it bounce and it bounced back another 20 yards to inside the 15. That’s a 20 yard swing.

Now Pittsburgh went 3 and out and the punter ulonly got it 30 yards and now Cinci has great field goal position at midfield.

Hes a clown who affect the game with his bad decision making and lackadaisical attitude in the field

JayFord

Reaction score
Fedex field empty again

Maybe if it wasnt 100 to sit nose bleed then people would come